Canadian online pharmacy \ online pharmacy usa sorry.

More online German Genealogy available in Parish Register Duplicates!

We can read this Old German Handschrift (handscript or handwriting) better than 99% of German natives. Why? They don’t use it anymore. And of the remaining 1%, we can do German Genealogy better than 99% of those!

Call us today! 1-888-456-7252, but in advance, send an email to

Let us try your German Genealogy research case in our court! Here is a duplicate of a parish register that my daughter & I researched in 1994 for Roene Fischer (deceased)! “Karl! Are you drinking from the well, yet?” (She had been trying to find this for decades. I told her we’d go straight to the records & drink from the well. We did. I’m sure she has met with several of those ancestors on the Other Side.

Share This Post